Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Math Blogging - A New Perspective

For this post, allow me to deviate from the technical aspect of the subject.

I would like to write (or talk) about the thinking after having blogged about maths.

This is a totally new thing and a new perspective for me to give information regarding maths in a blog. I wonder what is the effectiveness in translating these information.

The setting I have put forth is a relaxing and informal approach to entice math learners to like math.

Learning math can be stressful in a class-room environment with strict discipline and rigid time frame. But through presentation using blogging, you can go through the short material repeatedly till satisfied.

The advantage is that you can even post comments and gather feedback.

Math blogs gives a totally different perspective to learning style.
This is what I am aiming for.

Relax if you haven't. Maths is after all a subject that wishes to train a curious mind. It is here not to stress but to be enjoyed! It is fun and exciting!

:-)

No comments: